Sunday, September 11, 2011

HOT? or Not?

Yes, I said he's totally hot! But for the record I would never sleep with him, because that would be taking advantage. Like a camp counselor sleeping with a really hot camper. The job of the camp counselor is more to make sure that the really hot camper doesn't get him or herself into a lot of trouble, and help guide them to being a good responsible adult.

You know how sometimes you see a really hot chick on the street, but then you realize it's a teenage boy and all of a sudden you're totally repulsed? Well he's kind of like that, only the opposite. I mean, I found him totally repulsive at first, until I realized everything he's been through and how he struggles just to get by like a normal adult human, and then all of a sudden he was beautiful to me! I know it probably sounds sick. But Damon Feldman is a person too! It's just that it would be wrong to sleep with him unless you are also suffering a challenge, or if you are a professional. Or if you just don't realize he's playing with less than a full deck, then I suppose you would be innocent of molesting.

I want to encourage his self-esteem and help him get back on his feet, and that is why I am going on the record saying he is totally HOT! But he's not my type. You know who is my type? My friend Lindsey Lohan! And you want to know how she and I came to be friends, especially since I have such high standards for friends and will not be friends with just anybody, and most people hate her almost as much as they hate Damon Feldman! But I love Lindsay. And how I met her is a story that No Power On This Earth will get me to tell you. Probably. I think! :-)

No comments: