Monday, September 26, 2011

Damon Feldman, DO SOMETHING!

Dear World!

It is my sad duty to report that Damon Feldman has apparently kept his nose (or at least his record) clean for the last few weeks. No scandals to speak of, and that means, nothing for me to defend him against! Come on, somebody please rag on him or accuse him of something sleazy so that this blog will have a reason to exist!

I haven't even seen any news about his most recent Octomom event. Who won? Who knows! Who cares? I kind of care... But mostly I don't want to have to wait till something happens with Amy Fisher (his new trainee) to write another blog post. I want to be his champion NOW!

In other news, Lindsay is thinking of making up with her Dad, on the condition that he drops that ridiculous idea for a reality show. Helping a bunch of stupid kids "manage" their lives in attemtping to make it in Hollywood? I can't think of anything more stupid. Except for Damon Feldman agreeing to produce it! I don't know why he'd do such a thing, especially to the guy who either punched him out or just pretended to for publicity. This is the same guy who talked poor Damon out of killing himself.

Then something about Damon making out with his girlfriend... which I find hard to believe anyway. Nobody wants to make out with Damon, which is just part of the tragedy of being Brain Injured. Only other Brain Injured people are not creepy if they want to do that. But he's HOT so don't worry about that. Damon, don't feel bad no matter what, because you are both cool and HOT. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

I don't understand why the last fight isn't on the web anyway. I talked to someone who talked to someone else who said they saw it on the news, but they didn't say who won. Well obviously Octomom won, that's a given. If she didn't keep winning she couldn't keep "boxing" for a living and that is a commitment Damon has made to her because he loves children! I bet he would even marry her and help raise them, except she won't let him because she is Celibate (the one thing that makes me respect her.)

This is boring, this thing of no outrages, no scandals. Somebody please do something.

No comments: